Grass-Fed Beef Flat Iron Steak
The Flatiron Steak from the Chuck of the cow is a shoulder steak, also known as Top Blade Steak. Its even and uniform shape, combined with its full flavor and relative tenderness makes this steak a popular one to grill especially after marinating it.
All Beef is grassfed and finished on pasture with no antibiotics or hormones.
Shipping is FREE for all orders of $99 or more.
Orders placed on/before Sunday typically ship out on Monday and are delivered on Wednesday, Thursday or Friday.
All orders are guaranteed to arrive frozen, else money back!
- Grass-Fed Beef Extra Big Premium Steaks - $139 for Eight ~16 ounce steaks Free Shipping
- Mega Barbeque Pack - more than 15 pounds for $229 with Free Shipping
- 8th of a Grass-Fed Cow - $549 all costs covered including Free Shipping
- Rich and Full Flavor Grass Fed Beef Pack - $139 for more than 10 pounds, Free Shipping
- Grass-Fed Beef Roast Mixer Pack - $159 for 5 Roasts and ~12 lb, Free Shipping
Please note: Images shown above are examples. The cuts vary by farm and may look different.