Wild Caught Alaska Sockeye Salmon
Both as individually packaged 6-7 ounce filets of wild Alaska sockeye salmon or a whole side (anything larger than 6-7 ounce).
Wild Alaska Sockeye Salmon tastes amazing, and also comes with some other great benefits:
* Free from artificial coloring, growth hormones, pharmaceuticals and other unnatural chemicals.
* High in Omega-3 oils which have been shown to lower cholesterol and decrease the risk of heart disease as well as lowering triglycerides.
* Abundant in essential nutrients and vitamins including Vitamins A, C, D and E, niacin and Vitamin B-12.
* A great source of protein.
* Low in saturated fats and low in calories
The sockeye salmon has a distinct red color, which preserves when you cook it as well. The color comes from the sockeye’s diet of plankton and krill.
All Seafood is Wild Caught by small-scale family fishermen.
Shipping is FREE for all orders of $99 or more.
Orders placed on/before Sunday typically ship out on Monday and are delivered on Wednesday, Thursday or Friday.
All orders are guaranteed to arrive frozen, else money back!
- Mega Value Pack Wild Caught Sockeye Salmon - 100x Salmon Filets for $699, FREE Shipping
- Meat Variety Pack: Beef Steak (Filet Mignon, Rib Eye, or New York), Bacon, Salmon, Whole Chicken, Ground Beef - $89
Please note: Images shown above are examples. The cuts vary by farm and may look different.