Both as individually packaged 6-7 ounce filets of wild Alaska sockeye salmon or a whole side (anything larger than 6-7 ounce).
Wild Alaska Sockeye Salmon tastes amazing, and also comes with some other great benefits:
* Free from artificial coloring, growth hormones, pharmaceuticals and other unnatural chemicals.
* High in Omega-3 oils which have been shown to lower cholesterol and decrease the risk of heart disease as well as lowering triglycerides.
* Abundant in essential nutrients and vitamins including Vitamins A, C, D and E, niacin and Vitamin B-12.
* A great source of protein.
* Low in saturated fats and low in calories
The sockeye salmon has a distinct red color, which preserves when you cook it as well. The color comes from the sockeye’s diet of plankton and krill.
Whole chickens, they weigh around 3 lbs or 4 lbs respectively and are professionally cryo-vacced and will last up to one year in the freezer.
The chickens are from Pasturebird Farm, and Marksbury Farms.
The chickens are raised outside on pasture 24/7/365 where they can forage for grasses, bugs, seeds, and worms. They're supplemental feed is a locally milled conventional grain feed. The birds move to fresh pasture every single day, and they've never used a single vaccine, antibiotic, or drug since they started more than 6 years ago.
~8 lb - 12 lb ea.
• All Natural. Raised without Antibiotics
• Jaindl Grand Champion proprietary breed
• Fed an All vegetable diet
• Fully integrated family farm, Since 1934
• 54% more white meat
Just in time for the best meal of the year, we teamed up with our friends at Feed Me Fight Me to bring you our limited-edition Leg Day Tee. A veteran-owned small business, the guys at FMFM are passionate about good food and authentic stories, just like us. With a Leg Day Tee on your back and a FarmFoods turkey on your table, this Thanksgiving has never looked—or tasted—better.