Half Grass-Fed Cow - $1899 all costs covered including Free Shipping
DetailsLearn More About Packs
This half (1/2) of a Cow. It weighs around 200 pounds, and the parts come from all subprimals (both front and back halves). We often ship this in several shipments (1/8th shipments), and we try to get a first shipment to you as soon as possible (most often within 1 week).
You will see the following:
- Filet Mignon / Tenderloin: ~4 pounds
- Sirloin Steaks: 8-16 pounds
- Rib Eye and / or New York Steaks: ~20 pounds
- Short Ribs and / or Osso Bucco: 8-16 pounds
- Roasts (Brisket, Rump Roast, London Broil, Chuck Roast, Cross-Rib Roast, Shoulder Clod): 16-24 pounds
- Steaks (Chuck Petite Tender, Eye of Round, Flank Steak, Flat Iron, Hanger Steak, Skirt Steak, Cross-Rib Steak, London Broil Steak): 20-40 pounds
- Ground Beef / Hamburger Patties / Stew Meat: ~100 pounds (Note: Ground Beef is the most common, but you may also get the other cuts)
Also check out our Quarter Pastured Heritage Pig offer!
Please note that the meat will come from Multiple Farms.
All costs are included: USDA butchering, packing, and delivery to your address.
All the beef is 100% grass fed / finished with no hormones or antibiotics.
There may be a wait time of up to 1-2 weeks for the beef, or we may have it in storage. Please contact us on the chat for exact timing, of if you have any other questions!
All Beef is grassfed and finished on pasture with no antibiotics or hormones.
Shipping is FREE for all orders of $99 or more.
Orders placed on/before Sunday typically ship out on Monday and are delivered on Wednesday, Thursday or Friday.
All orders are guaranteed to arrive frozen, else money back!
Please note: Images shown above are examples. The cuts vary by farm and may look different.