8th of a Grass-Fed Cow - $549 all costs covered including Free Shipping
DetailsLearn More About Packs
This an Eighth (1/8) of a Cow. It weighs around 50 pounds, and the parts come from all subprimals (both front and back halves).
You will see the following:
- Filet Mignon / Tenderloin: ~1 pounds
- Sirloin Steaks: 2-4 pounds
- Rib Eye and / or New York Steaks: ~5 pounds
- Roasts (Brisket, Rump Roast, London Broil, Chuck Roast, Cross-Rib Roast, Shoulder Clod): 4-6 pounds
- Steaks (Chuck Petite Tender, Eye of Round, Flank Steak, Flat Iron, Hanger Steak, Skirt Steak, Cross-Rib Steak, London Broil Steak) and Short Ribs / Osso Bucco: 5-15 pounds
- Ground Beef / Hamburger Patties / Stew Meat / Meatballs / Salisbury Steak / Meatloaf: ~25 pounds (Note: Ground Beef is the most common, but you may also get the other cuts)
Also check out our Quarter Pastured Heritage Pig offer!
All costs are included: USDA butchering, packing, and delivery to your address.
All the beef is 100% grass fed / finished with no hormones or antibiotics.
There may be a wait time of up to 1-2 weeks for the beef, or we may have it in storage. Please contact us on the chat for exact timing, of if you have any other questions!
All Beef is grassfed and finished on pasture with no antibiotics or hormones.
Shipping is FREE for all orders of $99 or more.
Orders placed on/before Sunday typically ship out on Monday and are delivered on Wednesday, Thursday or Friday.
All orders are guaranteed to arrive frozen, else money back!
Please note: Images shown above are examples. The cuts vary by farm and may look different.