In this pack you will find a total of ~40 pounds of Salmon for only $699. This is an attractively priced pack, and may not always be available!
All the Salmon comes from Tony and Heather's certified sustainable fishery operation where they fish from their own boat named “the Oly” in Alaska.
Wild Alaska Sockeye Salmon tastes amazing, and also comes with some other great benefits:
* Free from artificial coloring, growth hormones, pharmaceuticals and other unnatural chemicals.
* High in Omega-3 oils which have been shown to lower cholesterol and decrease the risk of heart disease as well as lowering triglycerides.
* Abundant in essential nutrients and vitamins including Vitamins A, C, D and E, niacin and Vitamin B-12.
* A great source of protein.
* Low in saturated fats and low in calories
The sockeye salmon has a distinct red color, which preserves when you cook it as well. The color comes from the sockeye’s diet of plankton and krill.
All Seafood is Wild Caught by small-scale family fishermen.
Shipping is FREE for all orders of 10 pounds or more.
Orders placed on/before Sunday typically ship out on Monday and are delivered on Wednesday, Thursday or Friday.
All orders are guaranteed to arrive frozen, else money back!
Please note: Images shown above are examples. The cuts vary by farm and may look different.